We are requiring all of our walk leaders to follow these rules when they resume walks due to Covid-19
- Sign in your participants yourself rather than sharing a pen and sign-in sheet.
- Require all walkers to wear face coverings at all times.
- Remind each walker to maintain a safe distance (6 ft) from their fellow walkers. Remember that walking at your own pace often automatically spaces out walkers.
- If the group is larger than 5 to 8 people you will need to assign a second leader to lead part of the group.
- Be aware of the current rules that apply to your walking area depending on which government agency has responsibility for that area.
- Require all participants to carry picture ID and have emergency contact information with them.
- Please carry hand sanitizer with you.
- Walk leaders have the option of adding additional requirements for their walks.